Friday, October 14, 2016

Book Review on "Young and Beardless" by John Luke Robertson

"John Luke should have been my child, He LOVES to read. And a wide array of good authors I might add.
I loved learning about John Luke. Such a fine young man. Someone we want our teens to look up to and emulate. The best mentor our young teens can look up to.
John Luke has sure accomplished a lot for some one his age. His not ashamed of his walk with Jesus and has a lot of faith. John Luke tells stories that make you wish that he was your child. Parents and grandparents be sure to pick up a copy of this book, it will make for great dinner conversations and it is sure to touch your young adult in many ways.
I think this is a book all our young adults should be reading.
I gave this book 5 stars two times and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review." By M. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment